Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blogging...learning as I go!

I FINALLY figured it out!  The whole blogging thing that is!  Okay, some of you may {or may not} have noticed that my blog looks slightly different.  Here's how it goes:

I have my "Home Page" which is my Camp-We-Wanna-Learn-A-Lot page where I plan on sharing the things that I am doing in my classroom with other teachers.  It will probably look the same for a while as I need to focus more on this page & my grad class assignments.  Hopefully, next school year I will be able to post more pictures & our daily classroom life in the Camping Room.

Next, I have this page; My Life As A Student, where I will post my assignments for my grad class.  My followers who comment will notice this change as they {you} will no longer need to scroll to the bottom of my page to leave a comment.  Hopefully it will make it easier to read & comment!

Lastly, when I have moments to record family stuff, I will use the My Life As A Mom page.  I hope this change will make blogging easier and more easy to follow.  Let me know what you think! 

P.S.  If you have left a comment on previous posts...I'm super sorry...they are lost in cyber space!  My technology skills are not that great and I wasn't able to save them!  They've gotta be out there somewhere...right?!?
Owl Classroom Computer Technology Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment